Conoce a nuestro equipo
Nuestro equipo se integra por instructores, ingenieros y asesores certificados.
Jorge G. Martinez Lizama (Director Global)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt by the American Society for Quality ASQ
- Certified in Production & Inventory Management CPIM by APICS
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt by Air Academy Associates. USA.
- Licensed kaizen Leader by Shingijutsu Co. Nagoya Japan
- Shingo Evaluator Region Centro Mexico ITEST Queretaro
- B. Sc. Physics
20 years of manufacturing experience in high and low volume (high mix) manufacturing environments in the following positions:
- Senior Design Engineer
- Engineering Manager
- Quality Manager
- Operations Manager
- Director at Academia Lean Sigma S.C
Have trained more than 200 Six Sigma Black Belts & Lean masters, approximately 300 Green Belts and more than 200 APICS CPIM students.
Have facilitated more that 100 kaizen events in several areas including production, HR & design processes.
Have provided training & consulting in 10 countries including USA, England, Germany, France, Spain, Taiwan, Guatemala, Costa Rica , Brasil & Mexico.
Industry experience in Medical, automotive & aerospace.
Luis A. Rochin Portugal (Director de operaciones)
- Master Black Belt Six Sigma.
- Red X Methodology expert
- Lean Manufacturing Champion.
- Specialist in Root Cause Analysis
- Expertise in process improvement, Process Validation, yield enhancement, Fast Problem Solving
- Expertise in Engineering Platforms start ups
- Talent Management
- 10 years of experience in medical device industry.
- Industrial Engineer ITESM
Consulting - Book of Knowledge
Practical in the field and theory
- Kaizen Blitz
- One Piece Flow & SMED
- Value Stream Mapping (Production assembly – Transactional)
- Yamasumis – Line Balance: Takt time, cells, in process kanbans, Pull systems, Pokayokes
- Lean Management Systems: Visual administration systems, escalation systems, Andon Systems, Systematic daily meetings implementation.
- FIVE S
- Shingo Prize Assessments and Consulting
- Lean Champion Trainings
- Change over wheel
- Henjunka Box
- Design for Six Sigma
- Variation assessments
- Six Sigma Knowledge assessments
- Design of Experiments – Optimizations, screenings, Reductions
- Measurement System Analysis – Variables or Attribute (Including Destructive Tests)
- Green Belt, Black Belt, Master Blak Belt Trainings Red X
- Dorian Shaining Methodology Training
- Methodology Workshops
- Specs Designs and stress calculations.
Arturo Tiznado Rodriguez
- Certified Quality Engineer by ASQ
- Six Sigma Black Belt by ALS
- Master Degree In Industrial Management
- Bachelor Degree In Industrial Engineering With Specialty In Manufacturing
Have been In charge of coordinating Root Cause investigation and determination of Corrective and Preventive actions for all Customer Complaint’s.
Have been in charge of coordinating Incoming Inspection, MRB area, Metrology Lab and Reliability test lab.
Implementation of Supplier Charge Back Program
- In charge of Six Sigma Yellow Belt, and RCCA Training
- In charged of Managing Incoming Inspection, FA Inspection, MRB, Customer Complaints, and Quality System Management (ISO 9000)
- In charged Developing Supplier’s, giving follow up of supplier quality issues, thru Corrective actions, Quality audit’s, supplier evaluations, and technical support.
- In charge of conducting internal Audits
- Expertise in DMAIC metodology, Root Cause and Corrective Action, Basic Quality Tools, FMEA y Control Plan, Process Maping, Basic principals of Industrial Enginering.
David Zamorano Rivero
Quality Compliance Engineer
- Management System, Compliance and Assurance Specialist, CAPA / Complaints / Audits / SCAR / Management Review
- Quality Compliance Engineer Oct’12 – Actual Quality CAPAs Administrator / Coordinator
- Internal/External/Supplier audits
Continuous Improvement Engineer (Jr)
- Technician Engineer / Lean Leader
- Industrial Engineer – 2009 Universidad Autonoma de Baja California
- Master Business Administration 2010 Diploma
- Psychology - 2013 UNIVER UNEA
- Lean Leader Certification 2007 – Covidien
- Products Cost – 2007 Covidien ∙ Lean-Sigma Green Belt – 2008 Flextronics
- Shingijutsu-Kaizen – 2008 Sensei Shingijutsu President, Mr. Toshihiro Nagamatsu
- CAPAs – 2013 Covidien
- Root Cause Analysis – 2013 Covidien
- RCA Problem Solving Workshoop – 2013 Covidien – Chuck New
- 8D – 2013 Covidien
- Psychoanalysis (Teams Development, Team Management) - 2013 Dr. Hermes Millan Rendin
- Lead Auditor ISO13485:2003 Certificate RAB/QSA - 2014 BSI - Sylvie Sion
Eduardo Murillo, ME,LSS-MBB (instructor)
20th years experienced Mechanical Engineer certified as Lean-Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Black Belt, certified as Life and Business COACH, with significant experience in Operational Excellence, deploying Continuous Improvement
- Project Managing and Direction (Turn Key Projects)
- Strategic Planning - Strategic Alignment & Execution (Build a Decisive Competitive Edge)
- Evaluation of Business Models & Quality Models (ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, Malcolm Baldridge)
- Process Performance Improvement o Process Velocity (Lean Principles: Kaizen, 7 waste, TPM, VSM, 5´s, Poka Yoke, Kanban) o Process Quality (Six Sigma Principles: T-Map, P-Map, MSE, FMEA, Data Anlysis, RCA, DOE, Control Plan) o Process ThroughPut (Theory of Constrains: 5 steps to eliminate a constrains, Strategic and Tactics Tree)
- Lean Six Sigma consulting, training & mentoring (Black Belt, Green Belt, Yellow Belt training)
- Operational Excellence Expert on Deployments (Experience in México-Caribean-Latam)
- Change Management & Communication (High Performance Teams trainign & mentoring)
- Leadership Development, Training & Coaching (Life Coaching – Executive Coaching – Teams Coaching)
- Project Manager
- Continous Improvement Leader
- Quality Lead
- Operations Leader
- Value Stream&Maintenance Manager
- SOLOGIC LLC, San Diego, CA. Root Cause Analysis, Facilitator Level 2012
- DUGGAN & ASSOCIATES, Michigan, USA Lean Enterprise, train the trainers 2012
- Manthano, S.C. México, D.F., México Evaluators Workshop for National Quality Award 2005, 2006, 2009 Organizational Metrics Workshop 2006 Mental Models for Organizational Learning 2006 Systemic Thinking 2006
- The AIT Group, Inc. Tempe, Arizona, USA Lean-Six Sigma Master Black Belt 2004 Design for Six Sigma Trainer 2004 Lean Boot Camp- Implementer
Marco Antonio Lizárraga Bibriesca (instructor)
Engineering professional with 19+ years of progressive experience in Production Management for automotive manufacturing industry & Electronic Industry.
- LSS Coordinator /Project Manager & BPS Engineer
- Manager / Operation Supervisor
- Operation Manager
- Design Engineer and supervisor
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering with specialty in Mechanic Design
- Lean-Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Lean-Six Sigma Black Belt
- Internal Auditor ISO/TS-16949:2000
- Internal Auditor for QS9000
- Kaizen, 5S’s, Quality Circles
- Project Management Presentation skill
- Lean Management & Toyota Kata
Roberto González Montoya (instructor)
20 years of experience in automotive, aerospace and medical world class manufacturing plants in Mexico and in USA
- Operations Manager
- Continuous Lean Manufacturing Senior Engineer
- Continuous Improvement Engineer
- Engineering Manager
- MBA with emphasis in project management. Tecnologico de Monterrey
- ELECTRONIC Industrial Engineer. Tecnologico de Chihuahua
- Basic Rubber Technologies. TLARGI certification. Buena Park CA.USA. Project Management through MBA
- Title. Chihuahua MX. APQP Ford- GM and Chrysler Powerway. Stant training center. Connersville Indiana
- PFMEA, PFD and Control plan. Ford Motor Training center, Chihuahua MX. Sigma Black Belt, , DOE PRO
- SPC XL, Simware. Air Academy Associates. Brownsville TX. USA.Lean 101. Stant training center. Indiana